So, we are as tired of the rain as EVERYONE....ugh it's making us crazy! I have my two oldest nieces this weekend so on Saturday morning I got FOUR kids (Turner was staying home w/daddy to nap) all ready to go to the park (to play and feed the ducks some old bread) and as soon as I got my flip flops on....Jamie announces that it is raining. So, as you can imagine, I had four UPSET little kids! We immediately started looking for a plan b....so we decided to wait until Turner takes his nap and head out to Chick-Fil-A for lunch so they could atleast play for a while too! They were ok with that, but were still a little disappointed about the park not working out! Anyways...we get to CFA and seriously....if we had a dollar for EVERY time we caught someone looking at us crazy with FIVE kids....we'd have gotten lunch for free:) I'm sure they were all thinking that we have kids every year or so....I joking told Jamie that I need to get a shirt made that says...."only the boys belong to us!" Anyways....it was the first time that Turner has ever played in the play area...so I, of course, snapped a few pics....he LOVED it! After we got home, I decided (still feeling terrible about the park deal) that I would make chocolate covered bananas for the kids (well the four older ones....Turner, in my opinion, isn't ready for this kind of thing...heck it's the first time the other kids have had this TREAT too)! Anyone that remotely knows me knows this was a SPECIAL treat...we don't have this kind of thing often! Anyways....they all LOVED it and thought it was really cool...I had never made them either! Kamryn, the youngest of the two girls, doesn't like bananas (so she says) but add chocolate to it...and she'll take it:)
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment