Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Polar Express night at preschool........

The boys' preschool does a "Polar Express Night" at the school each year and honestly, I wasn't sure what went on, but I didn't rsvp that we were going....didn't think it was a big deal! Griffin got in the car on the afternoon of the big event and was asking if we were going. When I said no, he got really upset and said it was going to be cookies and hot cocoa with Santa....IN YOUR PAJAMAS! He seemed so excited, so I had to take them! They did have a blast and it was worth it to come all the way home and go all the way back! :)
Right before we left to go!
Such sweet boys~!
The boys with Santa....not a great picture, but that was impossible!
Trying to get a good picture of the three....yeah....not easy! :)
This was on the morning before school...they were just feeling cooperative so I had to take advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment