I know that I am biased just a little....but I do think I have some of the cutest kids EVER! :) This was a few weeks back before church....Griffin and I stayed home because he wasn't feeling too well....and he went to the doctor the next day only to find out he had pneumonia....but he bounced RIGHT back in no time!
Akel kids, Matthew, Danielle and Griffin...at Natalies baptism!
This is how Griffin and Cooper were watching t.v.....they are so attached to each other sometimes!
OK....a little background....Cooper and Griffin started sharing a room early Nov.....Griffin has bunk beds...twin on top, full on bottom. So, they both sleep on the bottom. Bedtime is very challenging sometimes so I asked Cooper if he wanted me to buy him his "own" bed for their room and he did. So, we sucked it up and bought a toddler bed. He LOVES having his own space and is so proud of that bed. Well, several times now, we go in to check on the boys right before we go to bed and have found BOTH of them in this little bed....it just totally warms my heart! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment