Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome...Hudson Luke Farah!!!!

Hudson Luke made his debut at 3:14 p.m. on Friday, February 26, 2010!  We had a pretty good delivery aside from the fact that my blood pressure was REALLY low after my epidural and I was sick for a while during labor....but after a few different meds...things got worked out and I was better!  My epidural worked a little too well, but I guess that is better than the alternative!  I was numb almost to my neck....lol!  Anyways after about 5 min. of pushing....Little Hudson arrived and is just as sweet as his three brothers!  He has strawberry blonde hair and is just super cute!  He was 7 lbs. 5 oz. and 21 1/2 inches long!  We are all just in love with him!!
Mommy holding Hudson for the first time.
Daddy holding Hudson for the first time!
Meeting Gigi!
Meeting Jiddo....Sittie was at home with the older boys so that my mom could come to the hospital....we are SO grateful that she was there to take the boys, but sad she didn't get to "meet" Hudson until the next day.....but she did get to see him through the window! :)
Dr. Laubscher! She was so sweet to us and we love her even more now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment