Thursday, August 26, 2010

Two funny things today....and one is REALLY gross!!!

So, Hudson usually wakes up, eats and then poops....been this routine for several months.  So, that gets a little tricky now that we leave right around 8 to take Griffin to school....and most days we have to wake Hudson up around 7:30 before we go.  So, a couple of mornings ago when I took him from his exersaucer to change him...I noticed poop was all out of diaper in the leg part.  However, I didn't realize it was up the back and I laid him on the blanket to change him and there was poop everywhere.  So, we decided it would be a good idea for the next few days NOT to put him in the saucer so it wouldn't smash all out.  This morning, he ate and Jamie put him on the floor to roll around and play.  I walk by and he's rolling everywhere and this is what I see!!!  He pooped out the front and it was all up his stomach and just CRAZY!  Of course, I had to get a picture....ha ha!
The second funny thing very early this morning.....I told Cooper to go get on black flip flops so we could take Griffin to school and head to gymboree class.  So, I turn around and see Griffin with this look on his face and he says..."Mom, you told Cooper to get black flip flops, but he didn't...he got blonde!"  There is NEVER a dull moment in my house...and all this excitement before 8 a.m.:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment