So, March 8th is Jamie's birthday! We don't usually do much for birthdays because we do things for ourselves all year! BUT this year I wanted to do something a little different! :) First....after G got home from school, we hurried did homework and reading and got everyone ready and headed over to Jamie's work side of town. I asked him if he could run into Toys R Us and pick something up for me. I told him to just go inside and call me when he got to the back....so he did and didn't even notice that all 4 boys and I were standing nearby! :) So, off to cheesecake factory we went for dinner! The boys were SO excited to be going out to dinner on a school night. We rarely go to dinner anymore period....much less on a school night!
So, after we ordered....we gave Jamie our cards. He opened the boys and then opened the one from me! In the one from me.....there was a sheet of paper including our cruise details:) I booked us a 4 day cruise for August....and also in the card was a picture of us with two other couples that are going with us! He has really been begging me to go on a cruise, but I haven't been agreeing to leave the kids, but FINALLY decided it was time. So, August 11th, we are leaving the boys and sailing away:) :)
Jamie and the info....and Turner sneaking in the picture as if he's coming along too:)
The yummy cake that we made for him!
Yep....34 it is!
Daddy and his boys....and me not realizing I hadn't brushed Cooper's hair until AFTER the pictre....lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment