Friday, September 4, 2009
A tidbit of TURNER!
So, I realized I've been blogging about Griffin and Cooper a lot these days! AND since Turner gave me a run for my money yesterday (and I was able to get pics of all of his mishaps), I figured I'd share them! :) All of this was JUST yesterday, so you can imagine what days at this crazy house are like! :) :)
Turner seems to think it's OK to crawl up the chair and onto the table...ALL.THE.TIME!
The boys were "playing" in Griffin's room so I went to check on them after a few minutes and find this....they all three had their anywhere chairs on G's bed sitting in it. SUPER dangerous, but I HAD to snap a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They are all so adorable, and growing so fast! The one with the boys on the bed is priceless!
ReplyDelete