Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oh Hudson, Hudson, Hudson!!!

 I just LOVE this kid to pieces!! :)  He is seriously the sweetest little thing!  He LOVES cereal bars and when we are out....I usually feed him them piece by piece to avoid a disaster, but at home, I cut it up in squares and let him go at it:)  He LOVES doing this and usually makes the BIGGEST mess ever and this night was no exception:)

I mean it is ALL over him...in his hair, clothes, ear, etc..... 
For some strange reason....he didn't want me taking any more pictures, but .02 seconds later.....

He didn't seem to mind!!  LOVE HIM!

So, right after a cereal bar.....means BATH for sure!!!  I hadn't taken bath pics in a while, so my little messy man was happy to smile for pics:)
AND he kept leaning over the bath seat trying to get out and was SMILING the whole time:)  I finally put the camera down and went to get him out and, at that very moment, I knew why he was leaning over....yep filled his bath seat FULL of poop:)  I can say that has only happened to me a few times in 4 kids...so I've been VERY lucky:)

No comments:

Post a Comment