Friday, July 8, 2011

The Farahs FIRST trip to the Graves family lakehouse!!!

On June 18th.....we went to the lake house with the Hires and Hendricks and it was SO much fun!  We had never been (I'm not a fan of "not clear" water) but I sucked it up and I'm SO glad that I did and the kids and Jamie and I had a BLAST!!!
Our obligatory photo:)
Turner and Kellen
Hudson LOVING it!
Turner
Griffin
Hudson and sweet Kellen
Hudson LOVING the water!
Jamie spinning the kids!
Daddy, Cooper & Griffin riding the jet ski!
Kellen trying to give Hudson a kiss and he TOTALLY wasn't a fan....lol!
Leon with some of the kiddos!
Me, Cathy and Susan bumper tubing!  This was SOOOOO much fun and I was TOTALLY sore the next day from holding on for dear life, but OMG....it was SO worth it!
Some of the guys and kids!
Cooper and Griffin got brave by the end!
Hudson on the tube!
Someone was SUPPOSED to be trying to relax to nap.  He did finally surrender, but it took a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment