These are just some various pictures during the last week of June! :) We are all thoroughly enjoying summer break! :)
The boys and I went outside to play and have a popsicle and we lasted less than 10 minutes....it's was RIDICULOUSLY hot so I told them they could still have a popsicle...in the bathtub:) They love when we do this!!
Sweet little H after his bath!
I LOVEEEEE taking pictures of my boys when they are sleeping so when I found Hudson in this position...I knew I had to:)
Griffin and Cooper went to bed and made this stuffed animal barrier on the edge of their bed. It's so fun when we check on them before we go to bed....we NEVER know what they'll come up with:)
WHAT happened to my little baby and who is this BIG boy??? :(
Huds is FOREVER climbing on top of something....he's a MONKEY!!
My sweet bff neighbor bought us this SO CUTE garden flag! We someone came up with the name of our house Farah Fun House and we alllllll refer to it as that! :) So I was super excited to open my mailbox and see this waiting for me! Thanks, again, Ami!
The Farah and Hires boys at the zoo!
Mommy and the boys!
Our family! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment