So, I convinced Jamie earlier in the week for us to take the boys to the beach on Saturday! Turner and Cooper have only been while on vacation and as we all know...that was strictly for picture taking...not to actually play! :) So, we get up Sat. morning, get the car PACKED with everything possible for 3 little guys and us! Jamie is not a beach person....he likes the beach but doesn't like the sand everywhere and all the mess (well who REALLY likes that part of it...lol). So, we arrive at Fernandina Beach, unload ALLLL of our stuff, find a spot and put out our blankets, etc. Griffin could hardly wait and was so excited to play in the water....Cooper, not so much! He liked the water as long as you were holding him. Griffin liked the water, but didn't want sand on his hands. He would actually sit in the water and/or sand, but ask one of us to "help" him up so he didn't have to put his hands down....and yes I DO realize I have ruined this child...lol! Turner wasn't too fond of the water, but enjoyed playing in the sand! Overall, it was a great day and we will certainly be taking them back soon!!! :)
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We also went to the beach and I too had to convince Jason to go earlier in the week. I took Brody earlier in the week and he LOVED it, so I knew Jason had to go with me this time. It's quite funny how all your boys are so different about the water and sand.
ReplyDelete