The boys are really enjoying this summer and having LOTS of fun! Yesterday we went bowling! Jamie and I had been talking about wanting to go for a while now and then we heard about a program www.kidsbowlfree.com which lets all kids bowl two free games per day all summer at certain bowling alleys...and in Jax it just so happens to be Batt Bowl on Cassat! So, yesterday the boys and I met up with Ami, Carson and Gigi, (carson's great grandma) and Danielle and her boys for this adventure! :) I would say they all had fun, but we only made it through one game! They, of course, had bumpers up but also this cool ramp to put the ball on and roll it down! Turner was content just entertaining Gigi and Gigi definitely felt the same way! :) We all had fun and can't wait to go back soon with daddy! :)
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment