Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day fun!!!

Father's Day was soooo much for us this year! We went to church, went to St. Johns Seafood to have lunch (and visit Jeff) and then decided to skip naps and head out for bowling! I know, I know....very unlike me to skip naps, but hey...it was Father's Day! :) The boys have been dying since last week when we went bowling to take daddy bowling so they decided that was the perfect thing to do on Father's Day!! :) They loved bowling soooo much again....and so did daddy!! I cannot believe that this was Jamie's 5th Father's Day....time flies when you're having fun....huh?!?!? Daddy and his three boys!
The four boys at the bowling alley!
Daddy & Griffin
Daddy & Cooper
On our way to church....Turner just started laughing in his carseat and when I turned around he had his monkey on his head and was chuckling! Sooo cute!
On our way into the bowling alley...Turner LOVES sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment