Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Eve at our house........

We usually have my side of the family over on Christmas Eve to exchange gifts and it's always wild and chaotic, but lots of fun!  There are 8 kids ages 10 and under and 6 of them being under 6 years old....but it's fun!!
My family
My boys......
All 8 grandkids.....
Mommy, Daddy and Hudson
Daddy & Hudson
ALL of the madness of gift opening.......

Turner, Sydney & Kamryn
Bishop
Sydney and her much awaited dolphin pillow pet
Kam and her much awaited penguin
Rylee and her BOP IT!!!
mommy & daddy :)
Hudson's 1st Christmas Eve:)
Putting out the cookies for Santa....Hudson was FAST asleep already....:)

2 comments:

  1. Hudson seems like such a happy baby. BTW, I love the beach picture of the family - love the black with you in pink - we have to have some pink in our lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny....he is ALWAYS so stinkin' happy! :) I always say he has no choice but to be happy being #4! :) Thanks about the pics.....I bought the boys those black linen shirts BEFORE I even had Hudson and pictured this scene in my head. SO glad it worked out the way I wanted! I got a 16x20 picture of my heading picture here on the wall....I LOVE it! YES.....gotta have some pink! I just painted my laundry room pink:)

    ReplyDelete