Jamie was off of work on Monday and Griffin was off from school! It was nice to have a relaxing day at home after all of the normal running around we do! The boys (including dad) were playing Mario Kart on the Wii....the boys LOVE to play the Wii.....it's so strange to me how little boys are programmed to know what to do with little to no help! I am not a huge video game fan so I have to TOTALLY limit how often they play or they'd play all the time. They NEVER play when dad is at work (I stand by the explanation that I don't know how to turn it on and will continue this as long as possible). They aren't allowed to play on school nights for Griffin....so basically they can play on weekends, but again for a certain amount of time and then it's off and find something else to do.....they don't USUALLY give us too hard of a time, but sometimes they get mad. We have the same rule with their DSis!
Turner does still need a "little" help from dad, but not too often!
Clearly, Cooper wasn't happy about something that happened:)
And Hudson just ventured off alone to play some golf:)

No comments:
Post a Comment