So, on Monday of this week.....I cleaned out the laundry room and decided in the middle of cleaning that I could paint the laundry room with the extra brown paint I had in the garage. So, I went into the garage to get the paint and it was gone. I call Jamie and he says he got rid of it. UGH....I was a little bummed, but got over it....for a couple of minutes. I, then, decided I should paint our laundry room PINK.....yes, a girly room for ME....haha! So, I pondered it for a few hours and decided that I was definitely going to go do it. However, I decided NOT to mention it to my dear hubby! So, Tuesday, on my way to pick up Cooper and Turner from school, Hudson and I made a quick stop to Home Depot. I got my PINK paint and could hardly wait for Wednesday to roll around:) So, Wednesday morning came and I got back from taking Griffin to school and immediatlely got busy painting! I was completely finished by 1:30 and had the shelf back and it was complete. THEN Jamie calls and says he has to work late....ugh! The one day I have a MAJOR surprise....lol! Anyways....he walked in and I was in the kitchen waiting and the laundry room door was closed and the light off, but he immediately turned it on and stood there for a moment. He opened the door and I couldn't help but laugh....and the boys were waiting for his reaction too. He was just smiling and couldn't BELIEVE I did that and was able to do so with three kids here.....but I did and it was fun. I ordered a cute aqua blue wall saying about laundry to go in it....I will post a new pic when that comes in and it's up! :) Here are some before/after pics!
MY beautiful pink laundry room! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment