Thursday, January 13, 2011

FREEZING in J-ville..........

On December 26th.....it REALLY snowed here in sunny Jacksonville:)  I think a friend called to tell us....can't remember, but we opened the door and it was really snowing.  I mean little flurries, but the boys were THRILLED~! We can hardly wait until Huds is a bit older and we can go show them REAL snow:)  I mean Jamie and I haven't really seen good snow either so we are dying to go too!  Anyhow....Griffin and Cooper ran out to play in it for a few minutes before church....it was so neat!!  AND it was VERY cold here all day!
After church, the boys were begging to go play on their trampoline so they bundled up and went out....for about 10 minutes! :)  They are true Floridians!!
Hudson turned 10 months on the 26th as well!  He's growing WAY TOO FAST!
AND the cold weather tuckered everyone out....Griffin and Cooper slept in their "snuggies!"
Sweet baby H!  I'm SO not sure why I didn't snap pics of Turner sleeping too this night, but who knows.....I prob. got side tracked!

No comments:

Post a Comment