Sunday, January 23, 2011

EXCITING weekend......

I'm not exactly sure WHAT made me decide to ask Griffin if he wanted to start sleeping on the top bunk of their bunk beds, but I did.....and he was SO excited and said yes.  I wasn't even sure if he'd REALLY stay up there since he and Cooper both LOVE sharing the bottom bunk.  It was more Cooper who was a little upset about it at first....but I reminded him he would have PLENTY of room (since the bottom is a full) for all of his stuffed animals!  They both did just fine and Griffin was smiling ear to ear when he woke up Sat. morning!  I had never allowed Griffin to sleep there before....I just thought it would open the door for playing, danger, etc.....so I had G go up and see that it says 6 years and up to sleep on top and since he's one week shy of 6.....we let him!  He's SO proud of his new space:)
Cooper with PLENTY of room for all of his friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment